o you have a child with a creative and imaginative mind, who is good at storytelling? Can your child whip up stories of imaginative friends or monsters under the bed? Have you ever thought about publishing stories written by your child? Well now is your chance to get them published after you enter their stories in the KIDS AS AUTHORS contest. We, at Dreamline can transform your child’s imagination, creativity, playfulness and curiosity into a book that could inspire millions of other kids to dream, write and imagine!
Top Three Winners selected for Publication shall be awarded as follows:
No entry fee for submissions
At Dreamline Publishing we take pride in acknowledging Contest submissions. We shall confirm the receipt of Contest submissions and will inform you of our decision regarding them. Response times may vary and can take up to 3 months, so please remain patient during the review process.
CONTEST GUIDELINES AND RULES:
- Your child must be under the age of 15 years when submitting the story.
- The concept of the story must be their own, Parents may help them but the basic idea must originate in your child’s mind. Plagiarism contract to sign here
- Story could be about anything they can imagine or write about.
- These stories may be short or long.
- They must try to illustrate these stories if they can, if not we can have someone do it for them, provided they win the contest and are chosen for Publication.
- Submission in English;
- Your entry must be original, in English, unpublished and unproduced, not accepted by any other publisher or producer at the time of submission;
- We ask that you include the following contact details: – Name, Age, email address, phone number and one security question with an answer in order to verify the identity of your child author.
- The closing date for submissions is….. COMING SOON …… This deadline is final.
- The 3 Contest Winners and 6 Honorable Mentions will be announced via our newsletter therefore please be sure to sign up for our newsletter.